International Development Officer needed beginning in July at the earliest. Email email@example.com if interested.
- Looking for someone fluent in English and intermediate (or higher) in Thai, or vice versa. Strong preference given to those with prior work experience and/or study in international development. Some key information:
- Volunteer position (will provide documents for Non O Volunteer visa)
- 10,000 THB/month stipend
- Free housing
- Duties include (but not limited to):
- Translation as necessary
- Grant research, writing, and report editing
- Volunteer hiring and management
Center for Girls has several ongoing projects and welcomes volunteers willing to stay for several months to help with day-to-day organization operations and other program efforts. Specifically, we’re currently looking for volunteers with experience in the following areas:
- Website Development
- Graphic Designing/Motion Graphics
- We also would like someone who can make short personalized “promo” info clips (~1 minute) about issues such as human trafficking, statelessness, child abuse, etc.
- Grant Writing and Report Editing
- Most of CFG’s proposals and reports are in English. We are looking for someone with previous research and writing experience.
Please contact us to tell us more about your experience, why you are interested in volunteering with Center for Girls, and how long you would like to stay.